Home > Guide to Authors
Guide to Authors
- Authors are requested to submit the manuscripts and should not be published any where else.
- Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the paper template . This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The text of the Manuscripts must include the following Guidelines
- Manuscripts should be prepared in double spaced column in MS word using Times new Roman font .
- The title of the paper should be in - Capitalize Each Word and Bold.
- All Main Heading should be in - Uppercase and Bold.
- All Sub Heading should be in - Capitalize Each Word and Bold.
|Title||16 pt, Times new Roman, Bold, Center Aligned|
|Author Name||11pt, Times New Roman, Bold, Center Aligned|
|Author Address and Mail Id||10 pt, Times New Roman, Center Aligned|
|Abstract||10 pt, Times New Roman, Justified|
|Keywords||10 pt, Times New roman, Upto 10 keywords are allowed|
|Introduction, Literature Review, Methods||10 pt, Times New Roman, Bold, Center Aligned|
|Tables, Figures||Use Proper Heading and give citation as 1, 2, 3 etc|
|Results and Discussion||10 pt, Times New Roman, Bold, Center Aligned|
|References||10pt, Times New Roman, Bold, Justified, Follow the Reference Format|
|Author Biography||10 pt , Times New Roman, Attach Photograph|
Once the paper is accepted, submit your final camera ready paper and copyright form
If any Queries Mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org