International Journal of Computing and Mathematics (IJCM) is a peer-reviewed, high-quality publication of original research on all fields of Computing and Mathematics which publishes papers to international researchers.
Manuscripts must not contain any author information. Authors need to use IJCM Manuscript Template to format their manuscript. Authors must use the bibliographic and formatting standards set out by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th edition, 2010.
We suggest you not to send the same article in more than one journal at a time.
Manuscript Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be written in English and the length of submitted paper is at least 8 to 10 pages and no more than 20 pages.
- The title should be informative and clear. The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory (no citation in abstract), provide a clear statement of the problem, the proposed approach or solution, and point out major findings and conclusions.
- Manuscripts should contain texts in the following structures: Introduction, Related research Work/Literature Survey, Proposed Method/Algorithm, Research Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion.
A. All figures appearing in article must be numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
B. Each figure must have a caption fully explaining the content.
C. Figure captions are presented as a paragraph starting with the figure number i.e. Figure 1, Figure 2, etc.
D. Figure captions appear below the figures.
E. Each figure must be fully cited if taken from another article.
F. All figures must be referred to in the body of the article.
A. Material that is tabular in nature must appear in a numbered captioned table.
B. All tables appearing in article must be numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
C. Each table must have a caption fully explaining the content with the table number i.e. Table 1, Table 2, etc.
D. Table Captions appear above the tables.
E. Each column must have a clear and concise heading.
F. Tables are to be presented with single horizontal line under: the table caption, the column headings and at the end of the table.
G. All tables must be referred to in the body of the article.
H. Each table must be fully cited if taken from another article.
- Each citation should be written in the order of appearance in the text. Citations and references must sequential.
- Please note that the in-text citations are to be in the format  (number in brackets).
- Submission Manuscript is in Microsoft word (.DOC/.DOCX) file format.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Open-access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open-access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate at the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.